BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to to get the complete set of lights for my 325ci, i have all the stock orange ones , it looks bad and i want the while ones you poeple have. Where is a good plce to get them, i asked a shop near my area and they charged me like 350 for the whole set.
the back looks like this
and the front looks like this
i wanna turn all of the orange lights to white.

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,327 Posts
u can prurchase it thru ur local stealers..or like me get it cheap on ebay..i thinkk i got front clears foe like 20-30$ and rear clear taillights for 99$..go to ebay and search "e46" .as for me im glad i saved money.get your reflectors painted while ur at it.much cleaner. oh yea they sell clear side markers too for like 15 $ a pop..i never liked that orange rubbish either.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do u know of like a place that sells them as a package cuz its gonna be a hell lotta shipping if i buy each thing individually

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,327 Posts
no...but bro.. its only 3$-6 bux per package..still save a gang of dough..maybe u can find seller that sells all the parts..but to my knowledge their is no package deals on aftermarket clears:sad:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Circle BMW.com I paid $87 front and sides and $212 rear.They are oem not the after market junk that most people say keep falling out
good luck
vern

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
isnt that Imola Ed;s 325ci ???? :eeps:

·
Registered
724 Posts
I purchased my clear light set from ebay for under $200 and they haven't fallen out and they were a direct fitment, but if u want oem and dont car about dishing out the extra cash than go for it

·
Registered
380 Posts
one thing about aftermarket clears is that they are subjected to having moisture being trapped in there whereas the OEM has not problem with this. and moisture can cause damage to electrical equip. just a warning.....But i say get OEM.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts