BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Nikkei is a $lut.
54 Posts
they are plug and play...

u can get them on Bekkers.com

or find some in the classified section.....check out chandz's posts...he sells it occasionally...

andy323i is selling his too

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aight on bekkers so is it 1759 each side or for both? do i have to get anything else along with them? what looks better titanium inner lining or black?

·
Nikkei is a $lut.
54 Posts
its 1759 for a set on bekkers now !?!?!? DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

but yea...titanium or black headlight trims.....

i think it really depends on the color and the theme you're going for....

for for me...i like titanium headlight trims...especially on dark cars

·
needs a proper photoshoot..
669 Posts
damn 1759? :confused: i got mines from pacific for 1100, and i thought that was a grip, (well actually i think it still is but i was anxious). You can check out ebay, there are a few sets there right now, not sure if its for a four door though.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
5,405 Posts
I have a set of oem xenons that are in great condition and am contimplating selling them.I am going bi-xenon.I was going to post in the classifieds but just too lazy.If your interested send me an email at [email protected]

Oh yeah these are a perefect fit for your car.And if your car is black I can send it with all the trim.

Let me know.

·
Registered
615 Posts
benzhater said:
I don't understand by what you mean switching the headlight trim and lenscover? There is an auction one ebay right now for the inner parts http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2480705863&category=33710 do you think i could put these in me 323i?

Thanks
K
Headlight trim and lens cover is different for a sedan and a coupe. But the housing is identical. All you need is to swap out the clear lens cover and inner black trim.

My suggestion is to go for a direct swap of the entire headlights. You would have to retro the inner mounts, drill out the casing for the projectors, etc. Lots of work.

Since you have a prefacelift E46, be sure to get the headlights that the corner turning lights "clip" into (Prefacelift) and not "screws" into (Facelifted).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts