BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Decah.net for the doors.... RacingDynamics2 on this board has em. I dont like em. Those are done by Hamann though. Conversion from hamann is like 10K and you get nothing but problems. The decah one sucks IMO cause it feels totally flimsy but it does look cool IMO.

AdamR

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
1,806 Posts
Only Hamann makes doors like that. The only official Hamann dealer is Wheel Power in Huntington Beach, CA. But the only problem is they ship your car to Germany where the real Hamann people do the install and then they ship the car back. They do this because most Lambo doors done here are not safe....the whole door will collapse in a side impact. But the ones done by Hamann are engineered to pass all EU crash tests.

·
call me kev :D
6,302 Posts
i believe wheel power can do the conversion for u, just get ready to sell your house for it to pay(jk, but it will be a lot):banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
318 Posts

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
www.decah.net Also, they don't have a kit for BMWs. It would have to be customized on.

I am too looking for a reputable company that does it for other cars as well.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
digitalgm said:
Decah.net for the doors.... RacingDynamics2 on this board has em. I dont like em. Those are done by Hamann though. Conversion from hamann is like 10K and you get nothing but problems. The decah one sucks IMO cause it feels totally flimsy but it does look cool IMO.

the one shown in the picture is made by Hamann, the one RacingDynamics2 has is not hamann i believe it's a custom job.......
real hamann ones open out and up whereas the one Racingdynamics2 has opens straight up.......
AdamR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts