BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was wondering where I can buy this spoiler. I am going to begin racing my 99 328i and I want to see where I can buy this. Oh and any help with the widebody kit too. Thanks

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,846 Posts
homedepot

·
Registered
441 Posts
You guys need to chill!!!!

I know this guy, and he is serious about racing his BMW. He is stripping his BMW, and he just removed his a/c from his car. He does all the work on his car himself, including for some of us in Chicago that need help with our BMW's

NUFF said!!!

Mark
2001 325i

M3Bmwcoupe-- Did you get my last e-mail about the CD changer?

·
booo for body roll.
3,435 Posts
i dont think we should make fun of his wing. i mean it actually serves a purpsoe in racing rather than the ricer universal wing. i bet that wing adds many lbs of needed downforce on the rear end.

·
Imported Redneck
872 Posts
yeah, those wings belong on a race car.

M3BMWCoupe did say he was going to race his car, so what's with all the hatin?

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
6,077 Posts
HELLO EVERYONE!
The sedan you see is an actual race car from a Touring cicuit and has a widebody for small and wider wheels and bigger brake kit placement. The wing is being used when the driver is going 150+.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
ya u guys need to chill...he is modding his car for racing...not for shows or style...but to have the rear wing as pure function & benefit. I give him nothin but props for that

My first suggestion would be to call up TC Kline Racing. I just recently placed an order with them and found them extremely freindly and helpful.

I also would try Turner Motorsports and last but not least VAC Motorsports

Good luck and BTW welcome to E46fanatics!

www.tcklineracing.com
www.turnermotorsports.com
www.vacmotorsports.com

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,579 Posts
That's some serious negative camber on the race car shown above (which is good for racing as you corner so much).

·
Registered
921 Posts
maybe renn-sport.net can help you out.

Samir ran a DTM (i guess thats what it is called) Hamann wing similar to that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts