E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I cannot find this part anywhere online. It's the trim that connects to the chassis / roof. It can either be black or chrome, mine being black.
I need the corner part pictured and also the rest of it that connects from there to the front. Does anyone know where I can find this part? It'd driving me insane. Water comes in every time I wash my car because it's coming off.

:banghead:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
The matte shadowline trim should be part number 51138208499, and usually runs around $100 last time I checked prices. Here’s a thread from not too long ago with someone asking the same question. There’s some good diagrams/links in there: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1049671.

As far as places to buy from, there’s a link in my signature to roughly thirty different parts vendors and a fair amount of them carry that piece. You can compare them all with that shopping tool, as well, but I just recently had someone in Australia request Clickable Automotive be added to the list.

Might be a good place to contact for something local, even though they don’t show that part in their online inventory at the moment. Hard to justify $100 for that piece, and there are some other suggestions in that thread linked to above that might help.

·
Registered
69 Posts
the local upullapart here in Cincinnati has a 2003 325ix that might still have this part on it?
It's about 25mins from me but could run down there if no other member is closer than me wants to run over and grab it for you?

Crap! you're in Melbourne. Shipping might be anti-savings?!

Dean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.