E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 330i ZHP (Imola red)
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my first e46 (2004 330i ZHP) and very much want to change the stock chrome grilles for gloss black however, I am having a very difficult time finding an available set. While I have come across sets on eBay and Amazon, I think you can understand my desire to find the best, closest to OEM quality as possible. Genuine BMW black gloss grilles seem to no longer be available anywhere, and I have even scoured various websites in Europe. ECS tuning made their own but is also no longer available. I have sourced a set that claims to be of higher quality plastic than the generics from a company called Stealth Auto out of Canada. Has anyone every done business with this company?

I appreciate any leads out there or any recommendations for a good quality set of gloss black grilles. I wish the OEM parts were still available, but that's wha I get for airing late to the party. Thanks fellow FANATICS!

-Brett

·
Registered
2004 330i ZHP (Imola red)
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I suppose I’m still a bit on the fence, gloss vs matte. So if I go matte, it sound like the ECS are the best choice.

What do you think looks best with Imola red, gloss or matte?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.