E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Cuore_alfa said:
in two weeks :thumbup:
Hey man you seem to be in the loop....keep us updated! :thumbup:

·
Registered
318 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
///ACS-3 said:
What's itop? :dunno:
Kidding right? If not its a way to open and close a top on a e46 cab via OEM remote. I think its a one double click to open and to close, Just like holding the button on the dash save you dont have to hold the unlock or lock button on the remove. I cant wait to get mine for my cab.

·
Registered
318 Posts
TVonNav?

·
Registered
318 Posts
so is this gonna happen? What happened to everything with tvonnav?

·
Banned
170 Posts
iTop is being in-house tested. After the response from iTop, we went ahead and added more features:

If the Hardtop is on, you can now use iTop to open and close the windows.
If the top is up, and the windows are down, you can use iTop to put the windows up.
If the top is down, and the windows are up, you can use iTop to put the windows down.

If the top compartment is up, you can use iTop to put the windows up and down.

Rain Sensing Add On:

If the top is up and the windows are down, you can use iTop to put the windows up when it rains.

If the hardtop is on and the windows are down, you can use iTop to put the windows up when it rains.

Real Soon Guys.

We just want to give the best.

Thanks,

Parag with TVonNAV

·
Poor M3 Owner
737 Posts
TVonNAV said:
iTop is being in-house tested. After the response from iTop, we went ahead and added more features:

If the Hardtop is on, you can now use iTop to open and close the windows.
If the top is up, and the windows are down, you can use iTop to put the windows up.
If the top is down, and the windows are up, you can use iTop to put the windows down.

If the top compartment is up, you can use iTop to put the windows up and down.

Rain Sensing Add On:

If the top is up and the windows are down, you can use iTop to put the windows up when it rains.

If the hardtop is on and the windows are down, you can use iTop to put the windows up when it rains.

Real Soon Guys.

We just want to give the best.

Thanks,

Parag with TVonNAV

that sounds awesome! cant wait! thanks for the update...but any new on the price?

·
Registered
318 Posts
That's cool man :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts