BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So within a few weeks, I am closing a deal, which I will be paid my commission, where 15% will be dedicated for modding. This leaves me more than enough to purchase 18" replica CSL wheels with tires and a coilover kit for the AWD, all at once.

I can purchase these seperately from our sponsors, but ...

If I were to purchase the wheels,tires,coilovers for Xi, all together from a single sponsor, which one of you sponsors can hook me up with a nice "fanatics package discount" ?

please PM your offers, rather than posting

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More specifically speaking, these are my preferences:

18" all-around (or staggered if possible) CSL reps (Velocity Motoring, or anything decently priced)

Tires that I can use for all seasons ( I don't plan on tracking)

Coilovers or shock/spring set to lower it without sacrificing the benefits of AWD, and allow ample space for rough driving in the NYC area.

Thank you all for your interest,

Ken

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm actually in the market for something similar. I'm looking for Some 18 X 8.5 Hyperblack CSLs w/ some good Ultra High Perf. AS tires (maybe Bridgestone), as well as either some coilovers or shock/spring package.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
this is not ebay.:read:

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
post price quotes for comparison! :rofl:

btw, Ken is it? I recommened Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 rubber for your new shoes =D I hear they're great tires even in the wet :thumbsup: I'm jealous you have so much spare $ :bow: g'luck with everything!!! :hi:

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
post price quotes for comparison! :rofl:

btw, Ken is it? I recommened Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 rubber for your new shoes =D I hear they're great tires even in the wet :thumbsup: I'm jealous you have so much spare $ :bow: g'luck with everything!!! :hi:
:lmao: Thank for the recommendation :thumbsup: I can't wait to get everything. I'll be ready to order in a few weeks... I still have finals to study for the next few weeks :banghead: :banghead:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts