E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
330i w/ 5MT
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into buying these 1er wheels off of the marketplace, they look to be in great shape, and I also have some more tires at home. The PO of my car installed black “rep” wheels that I don’t like.
Font Number Document
L
White Light Product Automotive tire Blue

Is there anything I should know fitment-wise? seem like a good idea? Does anyone else have their e46 on these style 261s?
Im new to looking into wheels so any input or criticism would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,552 Posts
I've always been a fan of those. 225/40 front, 255/35 rear for tires. Test fit before fully committing, those offsets may like a little bit of spacer to avoid rubbing and to fill out the wheel arches nicely.

·
Premium Member
330i w/ 5MT
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like them a lot. That is what I have on my tires now, but those come with 215/245, maybe I could run that for a while?

·
Premium Member
330i w/ 5MT
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like them a lot. That is what I have on my tires now, but those come with 215/245, maybe I could run that for a while?
Update: I've also found some style 67 m3 wheels in decent shape, with 225 45 18, 255 40/18. One wheel has minor curb rash and the other a bit of bubbling around the center cap. These deal would include decent tires installed for about 475$
Is this a good deal, no issues with fitment correct?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts