E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys....I've been hunting around for wheels for the Z8...so i'll have them as soon as I get the car. I really really REALLY dislike the plain jane stock wheels. From popular demand, HRE 20's are the way to go :) Except, I need help deciding which ones to go with, input is much appreciated! here's what i've thought so far..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
wooow i have not seen the 542r. Get that. I think that'd look so awesome on a porsche too. Everyone has done the 547 and the 540

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wooow i have not seen the 542r. Get that. I think that'd look so awesome on a porsche too. Everyone has done the 547 and the 540
:thumbup: yea...thats what I was thinking...they look more and more attractive as I stare at them more...clean..yet different...

·
Registered
90 Posts
That car is screamin for the 800 series HRE's.

·
Registered
559 Posts
sorry dude, I don't like any of them???

I'd put some PHAT ACS Type IIs, or IIIs or even maybe some phat RACing Dynamics wheels...:str8pimpi :pimpin:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
I love teh 547R, they stay along the same great lines as the stockwheel with a little more pizazz and 2 more inches :yikes:

·
HartgE46
719 Posts
Hartge

20x9F/10R

1 - 20 of 23 Posts