BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any defects on any of these wheels are notated in the description. Read carefully, and feel free to ask questions. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING!!!

7 Spoke 17" wheel - no bends, just cosmetic damage -easily repairable or makes a great spare wheel - $100 shipped

These next two wheels are also for an E46, and are 17" wheels. Both wheels are perfect on the outside, but have a very small bend on the lip on the inside. I took a picture of the outside of each wheel, then a picture of the bend also. The bend on this lip is easily repairable. These wheels still hold air fine and did not cause drivability problems when they were still ont he car! $200 for the pair shipped

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

This is a HART 18" wheel which has a very small bend on the inside lip, and also has some minor cosmetic damage on the face. $125 shipped

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
These next two E46 wheels will be sold as a pair also. Both wheels have one or two minor dings on the face, but the damage on each consists of a bend on the inner and outer lip on each wheel. One wheel is more severe than the other.....the pictures will show. Both wheels can be straightened back to original condition, or both can be used as a full spare. Both wheels had tires mounted on them before they were replaced! They hold air fine. - $150 for the pair shipped

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is an E36 M3 wheel. There are no bends on this wheel. The damage is only cosmetic, and can be very easily repaired. $150 shipped

This is a front 19" wheel from a X5. There are no bends. The damage is only cosmetic, and can also be very easily repaired. $150 shipped

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'm looking for an M68 front (17X7.5) as a spare. Any ideas?

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Resident Biznatch Slapper
280 Posts
I can't believe noone is asking how the hell people can drive so poorly to scuff and bend these wheels up like that. They look awful.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts