E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an imola red 300i. i would like to buy some sort of y spoke design wheel that is black and has a red lip to match the imola red paint of my car. any suggestions?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Well thats what the OP wanted, red 330i sedan with black rims and red outline.

Besides the stickers and the lowness can you still say it looks bad?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Well thats what the OP wanted, red 330i sedan with black rims and red outline.

Besides the stickers and the lowness can you still say it looks bad?
Hahaha... first of all, red e46s are a bit girly. I like the black roof, the tint, m3 mirrors, and font bumper, minus the CF splitters. The hood is rice, the red stripes on the wheels are rice, the roof spoiler is rice, and the multiple stickers advertising the same website are just pathetic. Dot net? Seriously? I'd expect some Richie Rich Star Trek fan to step out of that thing. Not to mention, driving that low eliminates ride comfort and even handling unless you are on a race track or a freshly paved freeway. And have fun taking a sedan (likely with a stock engine plus K&N filter) to a race track. Surely though, that car is owned by someone who has no taste and no idea how to spend money in the right places. The wheels without the red rings are likable.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hahaha... first of all, red e46s are a bit girly. I like the black roof, the tint, m3 mirrors, and font bumper. The hood is rice, the red stripes on the wheels are rice, and the multiple stickers advertising the same website are just pathetic. Dot net? Seriously? I'd expect some Richie Rich Star Trek fan to step out of that thing. Not to mention, driving that low eliminates ride comfort and even handling unless you are on a race track or a freshly paved freeway. And have fun taking a sedan (likely with a stock engine plus K&N filter) to a race track. Surely though, that car is owned by someone who has no taste and no idea how to spend money in the right places. The wheels without the red rings are likable.
I think a lot would disagree..(maybe agree on the sticker part) That car looks secks.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Time attack wheels were ugly when they came out. Still are today. Don't do it. Those wheels don't look good on any car.

·
Registered
529 Posts
:tsk: Please no colored lips or time attack wheels...too high school or Fast and Furious wannabe.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Time attack is so over played :tsk:
OP do you mean you want the polished lip to be red on those wheels??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts