E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh really? what did you get??? Actually I wanna get the Hamann HM3 17' and the price is damn good only $999 for 4 so I wonder does the wheels are real or not!!!! I don't wanna buy fake stuff man!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vin1diddy said:
I want to buy those wheels from there too. I am trying to decide between 235 45 and 225 45s for my 03 325xi.. Will the 235s fit and look better?
I just placed an order today!!! and I am expected to receive it on Friday!!! so happy!!! I think both of the sizes are fine for our 325xi and I do think that the 235 will look more aggressive!!!!! I order a set of 225/45/17 Pirelli P Zero Nero M&S from tire rack!! the price is really good!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
keke said:
I just placed an order today!!! and I am expected to receive it on Friday!!! so happy!!! I think both of the sizes are fine for our 325xi and I do think that the 235 will look more aggressive!!!!! I order a set of 225/45/17 Pirelli P Zero Nero M&S from tire rack!! the price is really good!!!!
How are the wheels and tires on the car now?? I want to know. Send a pic... I got the same wheels. 17"HM3s with Toyo Proxes FZ1s 225/45/17... You got the same car as me, mine is oriental metallic blue.. :thumbup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
vin1diddy said:
How are the wheels and tires on the car now?? I want to know. Send a pic... I got the same wheels. 17"HM3s with Toyo Proxes FZ1s 225/45/17... You got the same car as me, mine is oriental metallic blue.. :thumbup:
I like the wheels!!!! but I think in the future I will go for 18" coz 17" still look too small!!! The tires are nice, reduce a lot of noise and reduce braking distance!!! oh mine is a silver!! Actually I wanna go for the Toyo Proxe 4 instead of the Pirelli. But my dad is crazy about Pirelli so I have no choice!!! hahaha..................... next mod will be the H&R coilover!!! The gap between the tire and the fender looks like I am driving a jeep man!! I can't upload my pics man it said it is too big!!! what can I do!! I have already resize it to 152kb!!!! yo post yours too man!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
peeko810 said:
good thing you're getting coilovers...cuz that gap lookin so frickin ridiculous
Yeah I know that sucks!!!!!!!! :thumbdwn: But now I may change my mind coz coilover is too hard and the road condition like s**t in NYC, I am afraid the aggressive setting will damage the wheels and tires!! so now I am thinking of changing the shocks and spring, any suggestion??

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
keke said:
Yeah I know that sucks!!!!!!!! :thumbdwn: But now I may change my mind coz coilover is too hard and the road condition like s**t in NYC, I am afraid the aggressive setting will damage the wheels and tires!! so now I am thinking of changing the shocks and spring, any suggestion??

if you plan on changing the shocks and springs... well that's basically what you'll get with coilovers. that and you'll be able to adjust the ride height to your liking and if you get adjustable coilovers, then you can set the stiffness to your liking as well.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
keke said:

You gotta watch where you're driving.

I have 19's and i live in the bronx

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
notE46 said:
if you plan on changing the shocks and springs... well that's basically what you'll get with coilovers. that and you'll be able to adjust the ride height to your liking and if you get adjustable coilovers, then you can set the stiffness to your liking as well.
I think only H&R makes coil for Xi

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.