BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 01 LSB M3 and am about to buy the VMR CSL Wheel set, 19" and am going to go with either Matt Black, or the Competition Gold. There are plenty of pics online of the LSB with the matt black, but I haven't found any with the competition gold csl wheels and am skeptical of how it will look. Anyone have any pics of a LSB with the csl competition gold wheels? thanks for any help!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go with the Matt black. LSB with gold wheels don't look right.
I agree that most of the pics online I've seen of a lsb with gold rims don't look right, but all the ones I've seen are gold rims with a chrome lip, which I think is the reason it looks so bad; and the CSL's as you know are all gold.

+1. If you don't want to go matt black does VMR offer a gunmetal finish?
They do and at first I was wanting those but I've changed my mind and matt black and comp. gold are the only options I'm considering.

My buddy Jeff has a LSB M3 with bronze it looks tough...check it out on nwbmwclub.com and jeffxxx on here
Yea bronze looks pretty sick on the lsb, unfortunately VMR doesn't offer them in bronze from the website I have seen although I can powder coat them for $50 a piece so that may be what I'll have to do lol.

throw a profile pic up of your car and have someone ps the gold wheels on it.
All my pics are on my computer at home and I'm in the middle of internet companies right now so I will first thing I get it back.

I'm just thinking I'll order them in gold because I already know what black and bronze look like so if I don't like it I can always color them to my liking lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts