E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AC SCHNITZER TYPE III replicas they are 18x8.5 all around offset of ET 38 and offset of ET 15. The front tires 225/40/18 and the rear 265/35/18.

what are your thoughts??
Im guessing the rears will need to have the fenders rolled...but not 100% sure
I admit I dont know much about wheels and tire size, fitment, and specs...hope e46 can pull through again for me!

Side note***
Just called the seller and he said one one is a ET15 and the others are ET38??? Idk why the hell that is! But I guess If I can find one wheel I'll be good!

·
Registered
830 Posts
If you mean the front offset is 38 and rear is 15, that's set was intended for an M car. You can make an offer on my authentic ACS TYPE 3 wheels with spacers and lugs if you would like proper fitment. There is an ad in wheel classifieds.
Et 15 with 265s is way out there for non m. Maybe others can help you if you really want that look.

·
Premium Member
15,301 Posts
et15 ona 8.5 wide rim shouldnt need much... i wouldnt say its for a M car either, as thats a thinner rim than stock, so that wouldnt make much sense. Its probably fix of 2 sets, the et15 for a 5 or a 7 series and the et38 for a 3.

Anyway.... run 225/40 and roll fenders, and you should be fine. the fronts would look nearly half as aggressive as the back, so maybe 10mm spacers up front. with same 225 tire.

·
Premium Member
15,301 Posts
you wont get away with 255s with that rear ET15 offset.
you could put it on the fronts no problem, but it would look weird.

You could do 255 rears on the et38 pair. and then run 215 or 225s up front, but it ould poke out while the rear would look nice and beefy and tucked under the fender... so still would look like a FWD drag car.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Shoot, I thought it was gonna be tough!

Well in that case anyone know where to buy ac rep wheels?? I live the type 3 style, and would possibly buy proper fitted ones for my car!

Side note***
Just called the seller and he said one one is a ET15 and the others are ET38??? Idk why the hell that is! But I guess If I can find one wheel I'll be good!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.