BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up guys. I was a long time time e46 hater. I had my obd1 e36 m3 and saw all e46 drivers as soft... the e36 was the most raw experience you could get... well i grew up and i couldnt resist a good price on a 2003 Jet Black SMG M3. So now, after hating for all that time i am now an e46 m3 driver.... crazy how the world works...

... no that im becoming an e46fanatic... i got some questions... first off, my car came with the crappy small 18" stockies and i need to get rid of those fast. Does anybody have any suggestons for rims on an e46 m3?

Im looking for something that is black but could have a polished or chrome lip, definately black though. I am kind of partial to bbs rc's but they dont have any lips so im stuck. the iforged look weels look sick but in not sure how hard it is to get them the way you want.

Ppl with fly rims on e46 m3's... please post to help me out! BBS v Iforged v ANYBODY

·
Registered
145 Posts
Try BBS CHs in black. Though they don't have a lip, they have a great deep concave shape in the rears. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
What up guys. I was a long time time e46 hater. I had my obd1 e36 m3 and saw all e46 drivers as soft... the e36 was the most raw experience you could get... well i grew up and i couldnt resist a good price on a 2003 Jet Black SMG M3. So now, after hating for all that time i am now an e46 m3 driver.... crazy how the world works...

... no that im becoming an e46fanatic... i got some questions... first off, my car came with the crappy small 18" stockies and i need to get rid of those fast. Does anybody have any suggestons for rims on an e46 m3?

Im looking for something that is black but could have a polished or chrome lip, definately black though. I am kind of partial to bbs rc's but they dont have any lips so im stuck. the iforged look weels look sick but in not sure how hard it is to get them the way you want.

Ppl with fly rims on e46 m3's... please post to help me out! BBS v Iforged v ANYBODY
I have just what you need! The Beyern Type Mesh Wheels:

We have them in black, chrome, and silver with a polished lip!
Let me know if I can help you guys get your hands on these gorgeous wheels:excited:!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts