BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanna find out if anyone else out here is a "victim" of the frankly atrocious e-mail reply times from UUC.
My experience: wrote quite a few mails (6?- about once a week, after giving the previous mail a week's reply time- to various UUC e-mail adds- even one to Rob!) over the past 6+ weeks to enquire about my present order (VSBs front and rear) and also about my previous order (DDE and dead pedal questions). As yet i've not received any replies.
Having already spent a good deal of dosh on their TSE, swaybars, pedals and DDEs- and being about to drop an even greater deal of dosh on their VSBs- i feel i'm entitled to better customer service than that.

i would call- but i'm in malaysia, the time difference is amazing (12+hrs?) and i can't afford to stay up to call during UUC's office hours (some of us need to wake up for work)- so i depend on e-mails.

comments/suggestions on what i should do/shared experiences most welcome.

cheers.

·
booo for body roll.
3,417 Posts
PM him he comes to this board quite often.
rob seems like a good guy, he's probably been occupied lately. i'm sure he'll respond as soon as he can.

post a review once u get those vsb's installed! :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
PM him thats also what i would suggest... otherwise just wait for a weekend and stay up to call... that sucks bro, i feel for you

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright- i've give PMing Rob a go.

Frankly, i love the UUC stuff that i've got- cept for the dead pedal that wun fit my UK spec e46- the swaybars and exhaust are great and i can fully reccommend them to anyone who dosn't wanna drive an electric cart (the TSE is kinda loud).
and i am expecting great things of the VSBs- especially on the 2000m vert drop descent from a place called Genting- and i will post my reviews once (if!) i get them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW, u CANNOT PM rob, think he has disabled that option- and i've already tried that e-mail link bout 3 weeks ago without any reply.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?! it's REALLY cheesing me off, so much so that i'm thinking of cancelling those VSBs and going for other BBKs instead!

·
Sick of Modding my car
446 Posts
i wouldnt worry bout anything, UUC has been great to me and others that i know. They have probly been really busy, sorry bout this bro:dunno:

·
booo for body roll.
3,417 Posts
damn if u ahvae a 330 in kuala lumpor you're prolly doing pretty good in life. maybe u should look into mov'it or stoptech or baer? if they even make a system for the non-m3 e46

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,899 Posts
Robs email server sometimes does not get every email trust me, its happen to me sometimes but I didnt worry because I knew he would get back to me. Just send him another email or give him a call during business hours.

4,231 Posts
Dude, check your e-mail server... we've been getting bounces back every time we try to e-mail you. From my past IT experience, certain hops "disagree" with other hops and sometimes e-mail cannot get through.

I will re-enable PMing on my E46Fanatics account just for you.

- Rob

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Most other BBKs only do the front brakes for the non-M e46. Anyhow, i like the fact that i have the option of keeping me 17"s in pot-holey KL, but then again, i've just ordered some 18" type-71s...
And the VSBs ARE more afforable- dosn't matter if ur made or not- it's bout the value... and honestly, me parents loaned me the cash for the car and the mods are outta my own pocket... so VALUE is king.
And i do like the design of the UUCs and they will be terribly unique over here in KL... in fact i think i might be the only one running UUC stuff over here!

·
booo for body roll.
3,417 Posts
yeah i totally understand what you're saying. and i think the vsb is def a great bang for the buck! props to rob for offering great products.. even tho i have yet to buy any. i'm poor. :(

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,833 Posts
AlexRDI330ci said:

No, you're not.

I would never recommend them.
No kidding thats pretty blunt, but you've got your reasons I guess and thats cool.

Me personally I've had great experience with UUC and some of their resellers and all their products are top notch. I'd argue that they have possibly the best available SSK for our car available.

I do have one peeve with them and that is that they still haven't released their mythical UNDERDRIVE PULLEYS!!!:mad: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Its all good. I'm still waiting patiently. They will come out when they come out:sad: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts