BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the deal with these PREDATOR DDE from Umnitza?
Does anyone have any news about them?
I think they are supposed to blink.
Blinking DDE Lightnings?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Your joking right?

These are DDE Lightning Plus/Enhanced, it's just marketing by Matt.

:lmao:

·
Alpha Male
7,143 Posts
What I want to know is what the hell is the difference between:

DDE Lightning Plus, Enhanced, Phosphyre, Preadtor etc etc etc. :dunno:

·
-not a mod-
31,413 Posts
Its all the same product... Just different names and different prices.. hehe... jkjk I know the Lightning is the same as the phosphyre.. Enhanced just makes it (lightning,phosypyre halos, whatever you want to call them this particular minute) look more oem. Who knows what the Predator will be.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish the new DDE could blink different colors and stay on Xenon blue. Blinking amber would be cool.:str8pimpi

·
Site Sponsor
18,508 Posts
beefy6969 said:
I wish the new DDE could blink different colors and stay on Xenon blue. Blinking amber would be cool.:str8pimpi
Getting close in concept.

Lightning Basic - the DIY setup with none of the parts/products that really make for a clean and simple install.
Lightning Plus - introductory units for E46, brighter than anything on the market.
Lightning Enhanced - OEM look when off, 2X brighter than OEM when on, but not as bright as Lightning Plus.

Wheelpower Phosphyre Halos - additional electronics and some sundry details.

DDE Lighting Predator - coming soon:) <-- *may be brighter, we haven't decided if it's necessary.

·
Sienna Red Coupe
6,602 Posts
Any pics of the lightning enhanced? I haven't upgrades from my Gen V's because I love the OEM look, and im not really a big fan of the blueish lights.

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
yea, its all the same damn thing. we need to stop tryin to make new ddes. i believe the lightnings are good enough, anything else is just non sense. we dont need new versions of angel eyes commin out every ten minutes

1 - 20 of 60 Posts