E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which shines the best and last the longest?

I use Tire Wet but its gone the next day.... Anything better? Anything that comes with a brush to apply the stuff?

·
Dale Earnhardt's Double
530 Posts
Frankie, I think Meguire's is the best. It sure seems to last longer than the others. It's pretty easy to apply as well, although it does sling off on the side of your car if you use too much.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I second that -- it lasts a while and doesn't overshine like a lot of the products. Just gives a nice black, new tire look. Makes a world of difference.

·
TX Dinan 3
796 Posts
ive been pretty happy with the pro version on AA tire dressing, works as good as Meg's if you ask me

·
Registered
129 Posts
DropTopBM said:
Which shines the best and last the longest?

I use Tire Wet but its gone the next day.... Anything better? Anything that comes with a brush to apply the stuff?
Definitely go with Meguiars stuff. I ALWAYS put it in right after I wash it and then park it for the night. In the morning its nice and shiny, and it stays on for about 5-6 days, which is better then any other product I have tried. If you let it settle over night it won't fling onto your car, and it just looks great!

If you would like to really clean them well, use Meguiars "extra" all purpose cleaner, and spray it on the Tire (not the wheel) wipe it off, and your tires will be super clean. DON'T DO this in your driveway, or it will turn black. This stuff is powerful, and you'll be downright amazed at how much crap comes off the tires Then use the tire shine afterwards, and your car will look :pimpin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts