E46 Fanatics Forum banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
My A/C's pretty cool. It goes down to 68 degrees. That's pretty cold in my opinion.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well I am in love with my e46.
I thought my late 740il was the bomb till I got his beauty.
This is my 8th BMW and the e46 is the best yet.
2001 325ci 5spd.
I get 30-34mpg hiway mpg.
It is relativley easy to work on.
Seat rocks on long trips w leg ext.
kinda fast.
Look cool.
Little wind noise.
I look good in it.....

·
Registered
105 Posts
2001 325ci 5spd.
First thing that makes it cool is who it's made by.
192,000 miles, uses no oil, never smokes, gets 32-34 mpg, sport seats extend under legs, kinda fast, trans works perfect despite miles, relatively easy to work on{ this site makes it much easier}.
Corners like it's on rails, looks cool, especially with me in it...no wind noise, paint still good for 12 yr old car, holds value well,
As well as all the millions spent by BMW in technology to make it a driving machine, not just a car , but a car that wants to be thrown into corners and driven harder.

·
Registered
241 Posts
It's paid for! Honestly this car grows on me more and more everyday. I don't even realize how old it is with the way it drives. I often get compliments on it, shines like its still new. Sometimes it's the biggest headache in the world, but after getting my hands dirty and fixing it myself, I have a smile right back in my face. This is truly an awesome car, and I'm glad I've gotten to experience the E46, that's what's cool about mine.

·
Registered
163 Posts
You don't have to open the fuel door for the attendant (in states that require an attendant that is)

Turning signals will complete the last blink after being switched off, so that you never experience the humiliation of the guy behind you knowing that you don't time your turn signal usage.

(Year old thread resurrected and running strong)

101 - 112 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.