BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was bored at home so i decided to go to the store and buy some silver sticker paper and did my own color emblem and the cigarette lighter door cover. good or bad comment are welcome.

·
Banned
1,504 Posts
I love the emblems that looks sweet!

but not feeling the ashtray covers. i would either leave them black or alternativly also paint those plastic parts surrounding the covers in silver to make it all look unified. that would look much more clean, rather then the silver here/black there look.. IMO

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,226 Posts
The roundels look sweet, the interior stuff isn't my thing. But then again it is your ride,if you like it roll with it!! :thumbup:

·
mod-er-at-or-er
1,275 Posts
Looks really good. I think the grill would look better all blacked out though. :thumbup:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im not sure if im gonna leave the interior like that i was just trying out to get an idea and see what u guys think.

learthworml, i just wanted to be a little diferrent everybody has blackout grill. here is a shot of the grill

·
E46 FANATIK
527 Posts
i like the roundels close up, but the farther picture it tends to blend a bit. i liek it tho. cut to perfection

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
N_moto17 said:
your headlights look sick. i really like the blue to them. what do you have done? clears, right? what else
the blue in the headlights is just the reflection of the bulb since i dont have xenons.

havent done much just getting started still got a long way to go.

clears all around
ground controls with bilstein sports shocks
rogue engineering control arms
acs 3 piece deck spoiler and roof
acs chrome tip
painted my interior trim.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts