E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have similar drop like this car, have rieger front and hamann sides... thinking about rieger rear. Do you all think it is too low and will scrape all over?

Attachments

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
wow, low, and that ride isnt even lowered that much! but i think if u are rolling around with hamann sides, then u dont have issues with low body panels, they will match up nicely, height wise.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks good.. but I would hate to drive slow ALL the time lol. I have PSS9 CO.. so thinking about either raising the rear all the way high and go with rieger... or keep it low and get hamann.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
The car looks like it is on an angle for some reason I'm not sure if it is actually as low as it appears there.

On second thought it just looks like the back is too low in comparison to the front settings.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hey John =) Oooh it is low alrite lol, I have the rear in my garage right now hehe, and it is pretty low. Thinking about returning those and get your hamanns

·
Registered
517 Posts
Well I'm not really feeling the reiger rear bumper and don't think it'll flow to well with hamman sides.

Since you have hamman sides I think a hamman rear addon or hamman gtr full rear bumper would flow real well. I've seen many rides with your current setup. (Rieger front, hamman side, rear?)

Just an opinion though, do what you think will look goodthumbup::thumbup:

check out marks top 10 e46 sedan, I think" mikey" has pictures of a rieger front, with hamman sides and rear...:

·
Registered
215 Posts
never too low.....although i would rather have a rake the opposite way with the front lower than the right.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
hp2025 said:
Hey jon =) Oooh it is low alrite lol, I have the rear in my garage right now hehe, and it is pretty low. Thinking about returning those and get your hamanns
Yo Hanson, to be honest if I were you I would stick with the Rieger -- once you go full replacement you don't go back :D My hamann rear add-on is of course available to you if you want it though, just giving my 2 cents on the situation :thumbup:

·
Registered
517 Posts
hp2025 said:
How easy it is for the rear to scrape? Anyone know?
If your drop is similar to that, I think it would be really easy to scrape especially with people in the rear... I know of some one on this board who had OEM aero rear bumper, (similar to reiger) and that would scrap:dunno:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I would never do that around here, not for all the tapioca milk in chinatown.

Chip-

1 - 20 of 20 Posts