BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should i go lower on the front a little more???? and will i haev problems turning? and how do you like my ebay eyelids? i only put them on for that pic.

and here are some questions, i went to get my coils adjusted, and fab said that my linkage was broken. I have no idea what he means but he said i could eitehr get new sway bars or some 15 dollar replacement part....what part is he talkin about? the whole sway? i might get Racing dynamics sways, but i'd rather have new mirrors.

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
It's plenty low ... get the $15 part and do the mirrors before sways.

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks....im curious if that 15 part will fix it though....and thats the lowest they go i think. Isn't that sad

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Why would you want it any lower? Looks perfect to me....Like you initially, I wanted my car low as hell, but it became a pain in the ass because the roads here are ****, and inclines are all so damn steep. I ended up scraping just about everywhere. I would leave it at a height that is practical for daily driving, yet still looks visually stunning. Judging by your pics, you have achieved just that :)

·
Registered
769 Posts
how much did you pay for the bilston coil????

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fucy626 said:
how much did you pay for the bilston coil????
i paid like 980 something

tricxe46 said:
hows the ride.....harsh at all??.....is the lowest setting on these PSSs as low as ur intrax?(f and r)?
the ride is cool. Its not that bad. much better then before. And The rear is not as low as the intrax but the front is. I actually didn't like the rear of the intrax THAT low. I can actually make my pss lower, but i have to remove the adjusting thing

Attachments

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Mirror's before sways?? :eek: :banghead:

RD over UUC's :eek: :banghead:

:)

I'd say keep it as is, otherwise you'll be posting about a broken something or a scraped something in a week or two.

Chip-

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
thats a pretty good height. i woudnt touch it.

·
E46 FANATIK
525 Posts
smood1 said:
980 for bilstein coilover PSS9? whoa great price and from where?
i think he has the pss' not pss9s.

potpie, werent u gonna part ur car? *i havent been on here for a while*

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea i was going to, but then my mom told me to raise my car back up from intrax, so i bought these things. Then she talked to someone else who told her lowerin was all fine and dandy, so back to lowered coils this time.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Pot, I think you need to get a buddy that your mom would listen to and tell her a V8 swap is a true safety upgrade for your car...maybe you'ld get it :lmao:

Honestly, I think your car looks good at it's current hieght, I would just buy some spacers and push your wheels out a little bit, not past the fenders, just closer to the edge. Glad to see (so it seems) that you get to keep your car :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts