BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

What SSK should I go for?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't make up my mind, the throws on the M3 suck and everyone knows it. My dilemma is I want to spend about $200 on a ssk and no more. For that money I could buy a used UUC SSK or a 330d shifter with a zhp knob and alcantara boot. So if you had a choice what would you guys choose?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I like the OEM Performance shift lever.. that's just me though. UUC feels nice too, in fact I've got one NIB

·
Registered
89 Posts
None of the above.

If anything for less than 200, just zhp knob and boot.

Save up for a quality ssk like the autosolutions. I wish I had. It's only 360 in the current groupbuy.

·
Registered
255 Posts
None of the above.

If anything for less than 200, just zhp knob and boot.

Save up for a quality ssk like the autosolutions. I wish I had. It's only 360 in the current groupbuy.
This is exactly what I've done for the last 3yrs! I always have other expenses standing in my way to spend the coin on the AS SSK! So I've been using ZHP knob and leather shift boot! Feels much better than the stock "broomstick" feel! And I always said I would be contempt and wait until I had extra funds available to invest in what is said to be "the best" SSK for the E46 M3 from Autosolutions. I've finally decided to pull the trigger and jump into this yrs AS group buy! Can't wait to receive it! :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts