• Performance software

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,478 Posts
give us a list of what you already have....

I got G-Tech (the original) for Xmas....can't wait....:thumbup:

your moms hooked that one up:thumbdwn:

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's up mc pimp-smack-yo-mama! :lmao:

List of crap (OEM and non-OEM) I've got...

SP, moonroof, xenons, moonroof, clears, spoiler, chrome grille and exhaust tips, sport mirrors, CF trim, CAI, aluminum pedals, ss shift knob, ss e-brake, eyelids, titanium surrounds, every bulb replaced with "xenon white" type bulbs, silver guage rings, H&R cup kit (on the way), HVAC retrofit, ///M driving gloves :D, OEM roundel valve stem covers, dustless brake pads... Um, I think that's it. All paid for by your moms hard labor on her back. :thumbdwn:

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,478 Posts
Word...hahaa

I'd say from what you listed, the definitely some software up in here. You have the CAI, might as well do a little for "under the hood."

Although, a G-Tech is nice if you're planning to do some more performance modding in the future. Helps you get <B>decent</B> baseline numbers.

The V1's a nice piece of technology, but it takes all the fun out of it....kinda like your moms:thumbdwn:

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mc said:
Word...hahaa

I'd say from what you listed, the definitely some software up in here. You have the CAI, might as well do a little for "under the hood."

Although, a G-Tech is nice if you're planning to do some more performance modding in the future. Helps you get <B>decent</B> baseline numbers.

The V1's a nice piece of technology, but it takes all the fun out of it....kinda like your moms:thumbdwn:
How does the V1 take the fun out of modding? I already got 1 speeding ticket. :banghead: Can't afford another. And the G Tech seems like such a great toy for the price. Tempting. And there's absolutely no way getting around not getting an ECU upgrade. It's gotta happen sooner or later. I'm just having a tough time prioritizing. Sorta like your mom and her many "dates". :thumbdwn:

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn! Overwhelming support for the V1!! I just ordered the G Tech Pro Comp without checking the results of my poll! :banghead: Damn this thread was worthless. :lmao: Oh well. The v1 is up next! :D

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ha! I guess I should've posted a poll to see if should change my handle again instead! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

assholes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts