E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my car for one full week, and I haven't been disappointed with anything yet! I love it! I got the windows done (15% all around) last Sat. I just ordered painted front reflectors, silver gague rings, and Philips Silvervisions (after doing my homework on Platinum Visions), and I made a DIY clutch stop.

What should my next mods be? I know these are all little things right now, but I figured I should knock those outta the way first, and then shoes, then performance stuff. I wanna keep it relatively cheap for now...Everyone feel free to throw your .02 cents in! Thanks!:D

Even though you guys have seen 102394129035 stock coupes, I'll post pics sometime this week anyways. :ben: :thumbup:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I woulda posted them already, but the weather this past week has sucked in ATL until the last two days, and I've been at schoo/work, so I haven't had a chance to get any...I'll do it sometime this week though.:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts