BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok if you go to photos and then click on 3 series....the hott ass white bmw........what body kit is that on the 325ci ecause its not an m3 it just looks like it but its hott...please let me know

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
you mean this one?

its an M3, i think....... interesting rims
either its an M3 or a conversion... i dont think i see the hood bulge (is there one?)

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,671 Posts
that looks like a regular 3er with M3 front end conversion which includes the M3 Fenders, Hood and Bumper.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The alluminum window trim gives it away

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
looks sweet to me

i would like to put those side skits on my m3 i think. can anyone tell me what kit that is to.
bobm3 :dunno: :dunno:

·
'a certain moderator'
37,714 Posts
side skirts are HAMANN bob :D

i think from that angle the car looks ill, but from any other, the wide front fenders and smaller rear ones look funny.

·
****** User
1,043 Posts
its a 323ci w/ supercharger..theres a lot of threads in off topic a while ago about his car.. and every1 was dissin him because he has a weird looking exhaust... its like [___] OOOO[___] 4 tips next to eachother ..but i think his car is hot still...

·
The OG Black Roof
2,756 Posts
OMFG!!!!!!!

WHile I was accepting the job at Crevier BMW, they told me to go down the streeet to take a drug test....In the parking lot I have to go in I drive right by this car and don't notice, cause i was looking ofr the place...then my girlfriend is like there is a hooked up M3...

I drive to it (of coarse) and it fooled me for a minute..

The front looks like an M3, but I really think it is a regular 3er with a conversion...

I looked at it for a while...

And came to a conclusion...kinda nice..but the rims, and the exhaust is the ricest **** ive ever seen...

the exhaust does look like this [___] OOOO[___] like mike in the 323 said above...

But it also has holes around the ehaust hole...like the beginnig pictures of the "uber M3"

It looks like a pep boys exhaust..

Thats so funny we saw this....

hehaha

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,694 Posts
i knew the guy who had this car...he sold it a while ago on ebay...it may still be him or may not be, but i know he has the OOOO_ exhaust and a dashtrim kit, alluminum if i remember. Its a sc'ed 323ci, cool guy who use to own it, i dont know whose it is now tho...I think it looks aweomse...
-ALex

1 - 15 of 15 Posts