BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
sybersam141 said:
SOME LITTLE PUNKS STOLE MY CHROME AIR VALVE CAPS TODAY :banghead: BASTARDS!! JUST WANT TO CATCH THEM DOING IT ONCE.
I have it happen too.. I had it happen on my first day of vacation out of town last year:thumbdwn:

John V

·
E46Fanatic
3,120 Posts
oh man, i can't even tell you how many sets of those things i've gotten stolen. it pisses me off, but i used to do it too as a kid, so i say what goes around, comes around. plus, i have 3 little brothers who steal them all the time and have a big jar of them. so when the kids steal mine, i take 4 more out of the jar. i know it's not right, but oh well.

·
Invalid User
10,669 Posts
damn.. sorry to hear. i remember back in the days when i used look for chrome valve caps.. :eeps: i wonder if i still have mine on

·
Registered
270 Posts
StreetTrixE4six said:
oh man, i can't even tell you how many sets of those things i've gotten stolen. it pisses me off, but i used to do it too as a kid, so i say what goes around, comes around. plus, i have 3 little brothers who steal them all the time and have a big jar of them. so when the kids steal mine, i take 4 more out of the jar. i know it's not right, but oh well.
No doubt. I was the biggest punk ever. If there was any justice, my car would be on fire right now.

·
Registered
832 Posts
back in the day that is all a used to do... stole them off every wheel of an 18-wheeler once... god how stupid i used to be

·
Registered
52 Posts
Feel your pain bro. Try to tighten with pliers or use the plastic caps.:sad:

·
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch
3,327 Posts
BMW328Ci said:
back in the day that is all a used to do... stole them off every wheel of an 18-wheeler once... god how stupid i used to be
:lmao: oh man that's classic :bow:

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,831 Posts
StreetTrixE4six said:
those damn tiny fingerprints in the BMW brake dust! :mad: :D
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Dead givaway allright. I guess thats a perk of the OEM brake pads.

bender said:
where were you kids from, stealing some silly stuff....
I dunno, it might have been pretty cool as a kid to have the only bike on the block with ///M or 'BMW' logo chrome valve stems on them. At least until one of us steals them back:thumbup:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Doh, that sux! That's why I always park my car on my sight. Good thing is that I can see my car from my office's windows.

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,831 Posts
umnitza said:
this reminds me of that great story we had a while ago where one of the members on BF.C caught a little kid doing it and digi cam'ed it.
I surfed vwvortex.com alot at that time and someone posted those over there too. Didnt he have pics of the kid bawling his eyes out as the cops were coming or something like that?

Damn that was priceless :lmao:

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
Man...that's not so bad...just be thankful that he didn't vandalize your car or something. Last time I was in LA, some punk stole my side M3 badges...I was mad but at least glad they didn't damage my side grills when removing them.

There will always be people like that as long as we live so oh well...just a price we must pay for driving a nice car...nuff said.

rk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts