E46 Fanatics Forum banner

WHAT SSK IS THIS (UUC) will it fit my car?

731 views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  E46325Ci 
#1 ·
my brother said he took this ssk off of his car and that it will fit my car, i want to make sure though. here are some pics.

the other question i have is how hard is it to take the ssk off of that metal bar thing? whats it called anyway?

See less See more
#7 ·
damn from the looks of the kits they sell am i going to need some of the missing parts? (probably yes)

1 – ERK assembly (Comp version only) Four (4) Stainless Steel M3 x 8 locator bolts 2.5mm Allen hex key Small tube of Loctite 242 Threadlock 1 – Yellow plastic washer 1 – Circlip 1 – Small tube of lubricant 1 – Shifter cup removal tool 1 – Replacement nylon cup Installation Guide

#13 ·
Just caught up with your e-mail and replied (got the link to this thread from the e-mail).

BTW... telephone is always the best way to get through to me. As in cases like this where you'll have to talk to me anyway for shipping info, etc., it would make more sense to simply consolidate all the communication into a single phone call, n'est pas?

- Rob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.