-Aluminum Sway Bar
-Raceland Coilovers
-4 OEM 18" Fronts (235/40/18 tires)
-Power Acoustik Flip DVD
-2 12" 1000 watt M-Class Memphis subs with ported custom box
-4 3 Way M-Class Memphis Speakers
-Front Door Tweeters
-Tweeters behind the head rest for more hights :thumbup:

Looking forward to an M-Tech I Rear and M3 Rep Front with Yellow Fogs also either Carbon Fiber Roof wrapping or Glossy Black. also theres a guy selling a hood i want. no names not runining a possible sale but its carbon fiber and i want it! also have the trunk lip at home that needs to be painted. other than that my interior is a 9.5 out of 10 with detailing and treatment every week yes everyweek i find time to keep my interior looking new as always.

Other than that post up ideas!

·
Registered
96 Posts
2000 323i with 99*** k miles on her
So far i have these MODS:
-Depo Headlights
-Depo Smoked Corners
-Umitza LED Halos 4300k (i think lol)
-Eagle Eyes Smoked Tail Lights
-Spectre Intake
-Custom 3" Chrome Exhaust
-Aluminum Sway Bar
-Raceland Coilovers
-4 OEM 18" Fronts (235/40/18 tires)
-Power Acoustik Flip DVD
-2 12" 1000 watt M-Class Memphis subs with ported custom box
-4 3 Way M-Class Memphis Speakers
-Front Door Tweeters
-Tweeters behind the head rest for more hights :thumbup:

Looking forward to an M-Tech I Rear and M3 Rep Front with Yellow Fogs also either Carbon Fiber Roof wrapping or Glossy Black. also theres a guy selling a hood i want. no names not runining a possible sale but its carbon fiber and i want it! also have the trunk lip at home that needs to be painted. other than that my interior is a 9.5 out of 10 with detailing and treatment every week yes everyweek i find time to keep my interior looking new as always.

Other than that post up ideas!
before modifications did you take care of maintanence?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
before modifications did you take care of maintanence?
maintenance is crucial its like saying i go shopping for myself nd look fresh but my insides are dying =[ so thats how i see it i keep my car alive and balance money on what i need and what i want =]

@George no i didnt paint it at all. next imma get the bumpers and hold them then fix the sunroof. after im done with the sunroof im thinking gun metal rims since hypersilver i cant find and silfer all around touch up with glossy 3m vinyl roof?

@Nelson id like a carbon fiber hood then id be convinced to get carbon vinyl top and a CF trunk =] but i highly doubt it. looks more like m3 rep front and mtech rear and the rim refinishing.

@Turk lol they call me street sweeper cuz i be picking up mad hoes from the streets lol

@RuffRyder ill get pics posted in a few of the tails i love em =] also got reverse LED lights so its nice and the license lights are LED too

@DJoutofsight yea PM me info and id like to link up with u i hear all this talk about sponsors and i know none of them maybe if i get put on to a few i wouldnt be getting rapped for the labor i need for my car =[ i spend my bday money my girl gave me on these lights and coilovers that suck -_-

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.