E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Cypherd8 said:
M3 steering wheel or Xenons?
Maybe a shift knob/pedals/rims?
I don't think he can do the M3 steering wheel. It's a '99, so different airbag type. If anyone has been able to do it (use a dual stage airbag in place of a single) I'd really like to know. It's a mod I really wish I could do.

·
Banned
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i already have hr springs and rims and all clears.. i was thinkin maybe pedals/shift knob but wanted to know if there was anything better someones come across on ebay

·
Registered
212 Posts
I totally forgot to mention what to buy. I haven't looked in a while, but I'd check for a good CAI (ECIS, Benfer, Dinan, Grouppe M), radar detector (V1 is my preference), maybe some M3 mirrors, and I think the pedals are a good idea. Have fun!

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,156 Posts

·
Banned
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JEEEEEEEEZ.. i wasnt gonna buy a cai cause i dont even really care about performance but i just watched the video of yellowmans and :yikes: it sounds awesome

how much to u want for ur dinan?? still dont know if i want a cai but damn that sounded nice so im thinkin

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,156 Posts
CCali said:
JEEEEEEEEZ.. i wasnt gonna buy a cai cause i dont even really care about performance but i just watched the video of yellowmans and :yikes: it sounds awesome

how much to u want for ur dinan?? still dont know if i want a cai but damn that sounded nice so im thinkin
Ok this is :lmao: I was reading your post and wonder where did you see the video since I didnt link it :dunno: So I went back on Ebay and read the whole thing and saw it there :banghead:

Click here for my orignal BFP review :)

Hope that will convince you more :thumbup:

·
Banned
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im thinkin maybe the benfer cai and maybe a cheap hamann kit?? what do u all think? im getting (i think) an authentic front so for the 250 i could just get the sides and back- so even if cheap its not like the sides or back are gonna crack :dunno:

·
Banned
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i dont think i could stand to buy something im not gonna immediately use.. im like that.. id rather have 100 bucks now than 1000000 in 10 years... no.. not that extreme but u get the idea.. whats it called... oh yea, instant gradification

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.