BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first 03 325i BMW wagon and I'd like to change some things including the rims. Any suggestions? I'd like 19 or 18 inch. Also, I'm okay with replicas. I'm not trying to break the bank. Hopefully someone can help me out with some good options that will fit my wagon! Thanks everyone!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Cheap to get and high quality OEM are X5 wheels, I have a set of 18".
I use 10mm spacers and 245-40 tyres.

I think 19 gives you thin tyres which are uncomfy, expensive and doesnt combine well with the age of the car.
Just my opinion off corse.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
19" are a bit big, IMO. I bought a car that had a set on it, and they looked a bit goofy. I like an 18", and some reasonably priced options are out there. OE take off wheels are always a good option, as well as shopping used in general. Tire Rack, ECS Tuning, and Bavarian Autosport all have reasonably priced new options that will fit your car correctly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
755 Posts
I have some style 72 rims which are 18s. They are nice but not original to my car so I keep the style 68s on it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info everyone! And yeah I think your right Hansie / yjsaabman about 19 being to big. Now it's just a matter of finding some good looking 18s that fit my wagon. If anyone has any specific suggestions please send me the link!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts