BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ey guys,

whats the best MCD of LED to use for led angel eyes, i am on a budget and dont have couple of hundred to spend on other types like CCFL etc.

WHat would be the best MCD for LED to use with it, as i want it to bee seen during day with lights on and off and the same at night wiht lights on

would something like 20k MCD be perfect or can i use a higher one like say 50k MCD or even 100k
im not real brainiac when it comes to lighting and science

your help will be much appreciated

thanks
kerim

·
Registered
313 Posts
You can get ccfl/dde's on ebay for like $60. I agree with deafboy. Don't go LED on this one, they look terrible. The set I'm on now only ran me $50 from someone on the board.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i agree with you guys but the thing is im from australia, convert that to aud then add postage, will cost a fortune, but for the time being leds will do fine till i get enogh money for CCFL, if i dont like em, then ill take em off,
BTW, can some one post up pics of 446 with led, coz most the people selling led have ccfl pics on and you get confused, i want to see how they look

with the leds i want to get an idea on brightness, when compared to ccfl what is a good mcd for the LEDs, i want to get my head all cleared up in the brightness sense

1 - 4 of 4 Posts