BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the mod bug has swung into high gear!! There's a car on this board, and I'm not sure who it belongs to, but I love it and I want to make it. There is also a lip on a white M that looks real tight. Who makes it.
Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
i think if you put the ACS M3 lip on the ACS coupe lip, you can make some extra money in the winter plowing snow :D i don't think it would fit anyhow

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
StreetTrixE4six said:
i think if you put the ACS M3 lip on the ACS coupe lip, you can make some extra money in the winter plowing snow :D i don't think it would fit anyhow
just realized your in florida, but anyhow, you catch my drift :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys,
Thanks for the quick response!!! Anyway, I see now what I need to do. I went to Bavauto.com and found the lip under M3 parts. What if I put an Mtech front end on my car and then the ACS lip. Look to much like a wanna be? Also, is there a replica of the carbon fiber lip? Holy sh%$ 1200 just for the lip.
Again thanks,
P.S. I am moving back to CT so I may be plowing snow:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
With the money it's gonna cost me to change the front end, I might as well go ahead and put myself deeper into debt and get the M. But seriously, I value all of your opinions, so what do you think if I were to put an oem m3 bumper on and the acs kit with the type III's? Being as I'm getting married in June $$ is an issue and honestly the M is not in my near future.
Does anyone make an acs replical lip?

And to this owner of this car, :thumbup: :thumbup: , you might have a twin running around Hartford real soon!!

Attachments

·
wah wah wah
2,765 Posts
thats Ronnie's ride the acs 3 series and cruizinKO sweet M3

Just get the 3 series kit:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

the rims are like 6k+:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts