E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just bought another car, :woot: and I need opinions on the wheels I should get. It is an Alpine White 2002 330i, I want something with a lip, and I want the price to be under 2 grand with shipping, and tires.. I know thats asking a lot, but hey lets add some modivation.. i will paypal 2.35, all I have in my paypal account at this time, to whoever shows me the wheels I like. I swear I will send the money... :) Please post pictures of the wheels on the car, when there is one I like, that person will reciveve 2.35. Thank you all.

·
Banned
527 Posts
hp evo.largest lip

romansoldier said:
Hey guys, I just bought another car, :woot: and I need opinions on the wheels I should get. It is an Alpine White 2002 330i, I want something with a lip, and I want the price to be under 2 grand with shipping, and tires.. I know thats asking a lot, but hey lets add some modivation.. i will paypal 2.35, all I have in my paypal account at this time, to whoever shows me the wheels I like. I swear I will send the money... :) Please post pictures of the wheels on the car, when there is one I like, that person will reciveve 2.35. Thank you all.
i have these and nothing beats these...19x8.5 in front , 19x9.5 in rear w/ 3.5" lip in rear.non-m offset, 255/30/19 tires in rear lowered...there are like 1900w/tires off some sites.these are not heavy either...i've looked for big brand names after buying these but found NONE with the same lip...they are close, but not as big, not to mention HUGE $$.....i love these and the aggrerssive look these give my car...i put on a 19x9 breyton w/ 2" lip and i though i was going to be sick..

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,945 Posts
i say check out the for sale forum

in the wheel section you may pick up a nice deal on some set of wheels. do some reseach on it you just may get lucky on them. good luck finding a set you like.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts