E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since i'm planning on purchasing a 330 in 3 months..

what kind of deals (not monetary) have u guys gotten w/the purchase of ur bmw??

example.. floormats, keychains, maintanence, car washes, free installation for oem parts, buying oem parts at cost, tint.. basically.. what did the dealer throw in, if anything?? :D

thanks.

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,789 Posts
mug, thermos, hat, M3 street gtr model, keychain, and a couple of other things that I cant seem to remember right now.

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
6,696 Posts
It really depends on your dealer...but it never hurt to ask for free stuff.

I've heard of people getting free floor mats, keychains, diecast models, hats, shirts, oil changes, etc.

Just remember to ask. :D

·
Registered
477 Posts
I got nothing but a big bill. :sad: Although I've heard of people getting gift certs for the parts dept adn stuff. My dealer sucks. :tsk:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have received floor mats, key chains, $50 gift certificate to some restaurant I never used, my wife, my dog and big ass fruit basket.:D Oh wait a minute, the fruit basket was from the Mercedes dealership when I bought my father a S500.;)

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
Grey330ci said:
the fruit basket was from the Mercedes dealership when I bought my father a S500.;)

Damn........thats some padre......Props to you:thumbup:

·
T!TSLVR
1,182 Posts
Floormats, keychains, cap.... and later I got the chrome M3 license plate frame as a Christmas gift from my salesguy :thumbup:

Here is what I got at delivery..

Attachments

·
Owner
3,747 Posts
I got hooked up big time! They gave me free maintenance for 3 years, and they even gave me a 4 year warranty! Not to mention, I got a free toolkit in my trunk, and they even gave me the phone number for BMW roadside assitance. Talk about mad hookups!

·
T!TSLVR
1,182 Posts
Choson1 said:
I got hooked up big time! They gave me free maintenance for 3 years, and they even gave me a 4 year warranty! Not to mention, I got a free toolkit in my trunk, and they even gave me the phone number for BMW roadside assitance. Talk about mad hookups!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: only 3?? I got 4 years maintenance :tongue:

·
can ya spare some change?
738 Posts
Choson1 said:
I got all that too plus a full size spare tire and free car wash everytime I bring my car in for service.... oh and did I mention about the special treatment I get from some of the service technician? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
COOL guys!!!

I got an extra additional benefit of having this extra added feature to make the car pull hard to the right when I drive on any road and freeway. Thanks BMW, I owe it all to them and for the technicians who try hard to keep it this way! woohoooo!

·
The Man
328 Posts
ME TOO

·
Owner
3,747 Posts
Oh yeah, I also got a handshake from my salesman. He even smiled when he handed me the keys. And guess what? He didn't charge me a dime for these services.

·
(\OO\ (||)(||) /OO/)
745 Posts
I got a keychain and a red ///M duffel bag.

edit: oh, yeah, I also got free floor mats and this really cool blanket with the BMW emblem embroidered on it. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts