Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont like rasp.

i am thinking about evosport headers, borla v2 midpipe, and maybe a supersprint race muffler.

or ebay headers
or ap headers

those are the only headers i want unless other ones are louder.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
HPF straight pipes FTW!

·
Registered
763 Posts
from what company?
Okay, once again, straight pipes are just that, pipes right off the headers and out the back. No chambers, no mufflers, no cats, just STRAIGHT PIPES. Any muffler shop can do it. They can use the components you have and just replace every piece that is not just pipe with pipe, or bend you up a new system. But, only place to do that would be for total track only. Waaay too loud (and probably unplesant), and would only run well at high RPM all the time.

You need to do more research though, as you clearly do not know what you want or are asking for. You say you "only" want certain headers, but you listed three...and one is "ebay headers" which could be modeled after just about anything!!! This is beyond the fact that what you propose is not in any way street legal, both for noise AND no CATS.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Loudest setup is rather cheap.

Keep the stock headers (or go aftermarket)
Remove section 1
Remove section 2
Remove muffler
WALA!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just to let you know, opening up your stock restricted catted headers to a more freeflowing header like you mentioned above is going to make it very raspy!

So if you dont like rasp...resonators are your best friend

·
Registered
772 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Full SS exhaust with resonated x-pipe, cats and stepped headers.

/thread

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.