BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mostly looking for something easy to use and clean up. Also, has anyone used Pinnacle wax on top of Klasse, and how did it work out?

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,183 Posts
i use myself the zaino bro's products

they work very well for me. they have i complete line of prod's
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I would go with Zaino or Mothers. I have never used Zaino but heard only good about them. Mothers I have used a few times and had excellent results.

I used Clay Magic and from my experiences it was the worse of the two. Doesn't lift half the contaminents that Mothers does and lasts half as long. I would never buy Clay Magic again.

My next one will be Zaino Bros.

·
First 19" ZHP
1,463 Posts
really wow i never had a bad experience with clay magic maybe ill buy zaino next and see how that works

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,353 Posts
I use Pinnacle products exclusively on my cars. They are the best money can buy. Pinnacle PolyClay works great!

I went to a detailing seminar hosted by our local BMWCCA chapter and my Pinnacle-prepared car was by far the best. There were some vendor reps there from other companies and they were slack-jawed over the depth of shine on my black car.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have heard Pinnacle over Klasse All-In-One works great. I didn't know the clay was good also. Thanks for the info everyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts