BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
needs a new sig...
4,890 Posts
Benfer is the way to go..and the question should be "which intake" not "what intake" :thumbup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
325ci GreekMan said:
a lil benfer? u serious about this?
Why not? I have a carbon fiber Benfer and I love it. It gives just as much performance as a Group M and sounds just as good for $200 cheaper.

Sorry to hijack your thread, but which one is easy to install and remove. I have Xenon light
Benfer...I have xenons and the install was incredibly easy. Relocating the Xenon ballast was the easiest part of the install. I'd say the hardest part of the install (and it wasnt even hard, took 5 min) was putting the bumper back on, lol.

·
No more mods
307 Posts
I'd say the hardest part of the install (and it wasnt even hard, took 5 min) was putting the bumper back on
So to install the intake have to take out the front bumper?

definately gruppeM, the install is around ~15 minutes
Hmm. 15 mins must be very easy to install.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
178 Posts
ecng said:

So to install the intake have to take out the front bumper?
Yes, it's extremely easy to do, takes 10 minutes tops. If you want to spend $200 more just so you dont have to take the bumper off then you're either extremely lazy or mechanically retarded.

·
Asik Ajee !
589 Posts
just curious, why did benfer increase their price ? the last time was like $150 something, how come now is like 300++ ? whats the reason behind this ?:dunno:

·
No more mods
307 Posts
Drex said:

Yes, it's extremely easy to do, takes 10 minutes tops. If you want to spend $200 more just so you dont have to take the bumper off then you're either extremely lazy or mechanically retarded.
yep, may be I am lazy:D but I did remove my bumper before. For me will take longer than 30mins to remove and put the bumper for sure.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts