E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you wish to make it through this violent, ugly story, it***8217;s best to stop thinking of an automobile as a living thing with ***8220;personality***8221; and a ***8220;soul,***8221; as we so often do in this magazine when we indulge in our pet hobby of gratuitous anthropomorphism.

Instead, look at our cheerful little 1993 BMW 325i***8212;no, stop; it was not cheerful; it did not live, so therefore it cannot die***8212;the way the auto-recycling industry sees it.

read on...
http://www.caranddriver.com/feature...-3-series-to-the-shredder-to-find-out-feature

·
Registered
559 Posts
smh we had the same idea op you beat me to it :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
You guys are teenagers. That's why you're posting this stuff.

This isn't E46-related. Take it to off-topic
I'm no teenager! Although, I did see this coming from you! LOL I do agree though, this doesn't belong in this section. I'm sure a Mod will come along and move it out of here.

Still, you have to admit, it's sad to see this!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys are teenagers. That's why you're posting this stuff.

This isn't E46-related. Take it to off-topic
^ moderator wanna be. lol

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,653 Posts
Joeski,

Very funny you posted this...I've been thinking a lot about starting a thread saying something like...our cars probably aren't that good to buy anymore.

I don't think there are many decent early ones around, and the later ones will be similarly raped by the time they get back onto the market.

Because it's a nice looking car and a bmw, kids are buying them and just can't afford them--they didn't see the costs of maintaining/repairing coming. Those cars will be back on the market and I think it makes it risky for anyone to buy one unless they really give it a thorough, very thorough going over.

I think Mango would make a great mod...you too Joeski! :lmao: We need a wiper forum, you could manage that!

·
Registered
559 Posts
god I am infront of my computer at WORK fellas... but I feel like I just grabbed a seat on...

flying over....

while spotting a....

!!!

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
26,653 Posts
I think the entire first page should be filled with Mango's sticky cooling thread...maybe the second page too. All us OG's can hide out on the third page!

Also, eliminate the ability to search so total noobs have to go through what we all went through.

Only request I'd make, Mango, is that I could promote my May 22nd appearance in NYC for my friends in General, coz I don't have any in OT or NJ evidently! :cry: If you agree, we'll start the marketing campaign for you right away!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think Mango would make a great mod...you too Joeski! :lmao: We need a wiper forum, you could manage that!
:rofl: People always underestimate the importance of proper wiper maintenance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.