BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably, i'm still waiting on my replacement spoiler since the initial one was all screwed up. Paint bubbling, chips, etc etc.
no way!! That sucks! There was something wrong with mine too, but I didn't bother to get a replacement, realizing that it'll probably take another 3 months... and looks like that's the case with you. Remember all that months of waiting for "perfect paint job" ? My fckin ass :rolleyes:

·
Banned
451 Posts
why do or why would paint bubbles?

·
Banned
451 Posts
the MODCITY sucks anyway. what a disappointment especially with the door sills GB. poor quality. empty promises. poor design

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Ahhh... the old sponsor bash....I bought iForged Swifts from them and I received the set in a month and a half.....Daniel is an awesome guy.....So i can vouch for him

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Wow, that's interesting to hear that they have disaappeared. I bought an M3 spoiler from them and it's been 5 months with no issues. Oh well. Bimmerblvd played a dissappearing act on us as well, and I had no issues buying a few things from them. Just life I guess.

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Dan from themodcity was a good guy.......ordered my m3 lip spoiler and acs style diffuser from there with no problems

1 - 19 of 19 Posts