E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I can't remember if it was that thread or another one, but it was obviously some spambot created account and gibberish post, so I flagged it. Maybe you can PM a mod and ask them to restore the thread?

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
9,809 Posts
unless it was because the person was sort of perpetrating himself here to do a service for money and they banned him, kinda like what happened to Bren when he used to do custom coding for peeps..

·
Premium Member
5,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
unless it was because the person was sort of perpetrating himself here to do a service for money and they banned him, kinda like what happened to Bren when he used to do custom coding for peeps..
wait what? People offer services for fee on here all the time... That's a bannable offense if it's coding related?

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
9,809 Posts
wait what? People offer services for fee on here all the time... That's a bannable offense if it's coding related?
I dunno, I just thought that if you are basically posting to help your own financial gain, and it's not used or new parts from your car, it is more of a service (and you're not a sponsor), then you can be banned.

Don't you remember that guy Bren from Worcester who had the AW M3? used to custom tune BMWs and other cars... i think he got banned because of advertising that here, albeit like only to local people. What a joke!

Stupid idiot banhammers. They should only be reserved for F2B. Oh wait, they were just today! YAY!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wondering if I should make another thread :-/, but there are coding threads all over the site. I'll be in Boston next week, FYI

·
Registered
2002 BMW M3
1 Posts
I have PA Soft and I'm pretty new to the E46 (M3) scene and am in Boston MA. I would be willing to meet up with folks and help them out if need be!! I know I could use some help with regluing my interior door moldings, exterior window weatherstrip moldings detailing tips, etc!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Triple O is highly recommended--met with him today--thanks! :thumbsup:
Thank you!! Your car is truly amazing :drool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.