E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2K 328i and have added the MTech spoiler, dropped my car by adding H&R springs and Bilstein sport shocks and added a Remus sport exhaust. Although I have ///M3 style rims my car looks more like a ZHP. However, I have the euro style wing on the back and have recently considered going to the ///M style lip. All in all it will I was told it may cost a bit to have (1) the holes filled in from where my current wing is installed and (2) to have the filled holes painted. Was wondering if you all think it's worth it. Just wondered.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Trading trunk lids sounds like a great idea. I'm headed up to Ohio for 4th of July --- my deck lid is clean (no spoiler) and happens to be Titanium Silver just like your ride. Maybe we could work out a trade? Seems like the easiest thing to do .... PM me if you're interested and I'm sure we can figure something out ... I've been seriously wanting a spoiler ...

SoCo

doubleloseven said:
just trade trunk lids with someone who doesn't have a wing.

·
Registered
245 Posts
socowolf said:
Trading trunk lids sounds like a great idea. I'm headed up to Ohio for 4th of July --- my deck lid is clean (no spoiler) and happens to be Titanium Silver just like your ride. Maybe we could work out a trade? Seems like the easiest thing to do .... PM me if you're interested and I'm sure we can figure something out ... I've been seriously wanting a spoiler ...

SoCo
forget coming to OH for 4th of july... how about you go to PA for bimmerfest!!!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
mspencerod said:
I thought 328s had chrome window trim and the strip over the license palte was painted the same color as the body. Am I mistaken?
the chrome is there. look harder.

plate...umm i wish mine was like that.

btw if your name is spencer we have the same name, car and car color lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
mspencerod said:
I thought 328s had chrome window trim and the strip over the license palte was painted the same color as the body. Am I mistaken?
It does have the chrome trim around the windows and the black piece above the license plate has been replaced with a titan silver (it was originally titan silver but I had it replaced and they did so with a black pices. That was corrected today).

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.