BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
or is it just you?
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never heard of this brand before but I must admit, I like this front a lot. Someone by me is selling it and I think I'm gonna pick it up!

Attachments

·
or is it just you?
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
m3kid said:
looks like a M3 bumper knockoff.
I don't think they're a knock-off company. I think they're stuff is pretty good. But yeah, it does look similar to an M3, but I like this one more.

·
or is it just you?
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By shorter, do you mean, height from the ground, or how far it sticks out in the front? Do you have any pics?

·
or is it just you?
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow! Up close and personal pic! Thanks.

I'd had to have that plate gap filled in though, I wonder how much that would be??

·
Im The Man
1,260 Posts
just_me said:
Wow! Up close and personal pic! Thanks.

I'd had to have that plate gap filled in though, I wonder how much that would be??
You live in sac? I go to UCD. My car is sitting at Niello BMW right now.

·
or is it just you?
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hmmm, might have to run by and check it out. Oh, actually, I'm just gonna go look at the guy's who is selling it today.He works over at Roseville BMW. There's no places down in Davis for service? Or do you like niello for some reason?

·
Psshhhht M3
5,888 Posts
I personally think its to short and narrow for an aftermarket bumper. The styling cues are very nice but wish it were more full.

·
Registered
654 Posts
looks really badass....Go for it and install them take some pics and post them on here...Hell ya...too bad i am ordering Hamann addon

1 - 20 of 46 Posts