BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
those look like those rsgt ripoffs and the real ones aren't even that nice.

·
Conceited Prick
2,143 Posts
Look good to me.

·
The OG Black Roof
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can pick em up through a friend for 800.00

19x8.5 and 19x9.5

should i get em...or are the ....well........

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was looking at those too, the offset is all wrong for the rear, the rim will stick out too far, you really need something like +42mm offset for 9.5 in the rear, I just found this out, because I wanted them too.

Good luck

·
Registered
616 Posts
ASA AR1's. They are built in South Korea using BBS technology and machinery. Price sounds good cux they're slightly over that much in 18" new at Tire rack. I was seriously looking at those same wheels but 18's.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
they look sweet but do this first

speak to pete from wheelexperts he is a sponsor for the fanatics.
ask him what is the offset for your car and tell him about these wheels he will tell you if they can fit on your car back wheels. and he can tell you what is the biggest width you can get for your car 4 corners. it is worth for you to send him a private message his club name is lee2375 good luck with the off sets for those badboys
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
616 Posts
One other thing, the ADFR M sports/spokes (notsure what the real name is) are supposed to be heavier than the ASA's. Check out the ASA's if weight is an issue.

·
Read Only
1,859 Posts
actually, these are adr m-sports in hyperblack finish... they look ok, but I'd rather take the rsgts because they're lighter, even though the bbs ones are more expensive

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
a friend just got these in 18x7.5F/9R for his e36 m3; they look pretty nice, esp. considering they cost about 1/4th the price of RS-GT's

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
btw, he got the silver finish; i haven't seen the ones you posted

1 - 15 of 15 Posts