E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of SuperSprint Exhaust systems?& Rogue products in General?

N/T

·
Resident CF Whore
2,759 Posts
No comment on Supersprint since I've never heard or seen its performance in person...
But I can vouch for RE exhaust.
Sounds great!
Looks great!

·
Rogue Engineering
2,354 Posts
Rogue exhaust sounds great...tips arent for everyone. Rogue products are all top notch and their customer service is the best along with RennSport...you really cannot go wrong with Rogue

·
next mod: recaro child seat
2,230 Posts
don't have any first hand experience w/Rogue, just what i've read here and that has been all positive.../

i just installed a SuperSprint exhaust on my car...as mentioned above, it is quiet, but in the upper revs it makes some noise and the car seems to breathe better...tips look good as hell...if you want a quiet system, go with the SS...if you want some more growl, go w/Rogue...

·
Registered
20 Posts
both exhausts are excellent build quality. the RE has a more aggressive tone at all rev ranges vs. the SS which is unintrusive at low rpms but really roars when you get on it. the RE has a unique design vs. SS is a direct replacement of the factory shape. in dyno tests the SS tends to make 2-3 hp more at the wheels.

it all comes down to personal preferences and what you are trying to achieve.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts