E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

what to do

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i currently have 19x8.5 HM2s with brand new nittos... should i sell them.. get replica rims.. i.e. hartge replicas.. black them out with a polished lip and with the extra money get the front m-tech kit and exhaust.. or should i keep my hamann hm2s ... i dont have a job anymore which means i have no income which means im broke as fuk... opinions

·
There I was, Sicily, 1918..
2,594 Posts
blurizpimpin said:
i dont have a job anymore which means i have no income which means im broke as fuk... opinions
You know you're gonna get crap for this statement, right? :D

Me, I would stay away from replicas -- I've heard a number of bad things about 'em... plus you've got some nice shoes anyways :)

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
yeah i voted for keeping your Hm2's :)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea but with the extra money i would be able to get the m-tech front and an exhaust.. plus the hm2s weigh soo much... honestly my car feels like a 323 no offense

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
yea i think your underestimatin how much everythin is gona cost bro... think about it, max youll get for your hm2s is like 2100-2200 right? ok mtech front painted is like 800 so the hartges better cost 1400 or else you wont be able to do that, and if you want the exhaust... chapest one installed will go like 450... that makes your budget at 950 for rims lol... you think those replicas are 950? dont think so they are more than that...

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pimpn04coupe said:
yea i think your underestimatin how much everythin is gona cost bro... think about it, max youll get for your hm2s is like 2100-2200 right? ok mtech front painted is like 800 so the hartges better cost 1400 or else you wont be able to do that, and if you want the exhaust... chapest one installed will go like 450... that makes your budget at 950 for rims lol... you think those replicas are 950? dont think so they are more than that...
they arent that much more... i think i can figure something out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts