BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not considering, or close to considering selling it just yet.... but im just interested to know what i could possibly get from both a dealer and as a private sale.... all mods included, maybe 10,000$ in reciepts give or take

i know i wont get crap for mods, but im sure ill get a little somethin somethin since all my stuff is top of the line and all professionally installed the way it should be on a bimmer

also, the car is undermileaged.... i had it since october of 2001 and i just hit 10,000 miles... mint condition inside and out no dings/dents/scratches.... basically its like brand new it even still has the dealership smell to it...

maybe after the summer is over im gonna let it go.... i am really tired of being screwed by bmw about the warranty and recieving sh!tty service.... plus, i already have a deposit on a CLK500, although its only 500 bucks hehe, im still on the waiting list and it SHOULD be arriving around octoberish

·
Registered
166 Posts
check out kelly blue book, www.kbb.com. i'm not sure how accurate it is though but it can give you a rough estimate. you won't get anything for the mods unless you get lucky and sell it to someone who might appreciate it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts