BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,142 Posts
MIAMITOPAZ said:
chrome tips are better than NO tips :thumbup:
:)

i don't have any tips, and i think it looks cool.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a good source for OEM chrome or carbon black tips for a very good price.

PM me if interested.

·
Lying, drunken cheat
4,376 Posts
They look decent. I have them on my 323 at the moment, they were one of the first mods I did.

They actually give the appearance of a custom exhaust, compared to the stock tips. They look good from most angles but funny from some. I'd recommend them, at least until you decide to buy an exhaust upgrade.

·
Registered
721 Posts
My ride came with them and I like them.:D

·
'a certain moderator'
37,714 Posts
as long as u go OEM, go for it!

its always funny to see a stock exhaust, with some Hamann DTM tips, or oval ACS gear :lmao:

·
Registered
576 Posts
:werd: Get the tips but ONLY from the dealer!

·
Go Lakers!!!
2,754 Posts
The chrome tips make all the difference. But like someone said, get them from the Dealer, the other junk you find on eBay, etc. are crap! I put the chrome tips on my Jet Black 325i and it looks pimp!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you have any pics on your Black 325i?

What did you pay? My dealer wants 30 per piece (60 total).

·
Registered
192 Posts
I wouldn't get them if you are planning on getting after market exhaust soon. Way mine fit on my car, it's super tight fit. I don't think I can get it off. :D
But, they were only $30 per pair on ebay. It's up to you. :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
i got them on my steel blue 325i.. from bavauto.. they were 50 i never really thought of dealer im dumb i guess.. but im very happy with them except from some side angles they look a little awkward but i convinced one of my friends it was exhaust it was humurous but i felt bad for the audi driver and told him later its only 50 dollar tips :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts