BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 325i loaner right now and as i was driving back home, i was passing a truck and a big ass rock hit the windshield and put a big-ass, HUGE rock chip(round, about an inch wide).. am i gonna end up paying for that or their insurance will cover the windshield under the comprehensive??
i have the worst luck with the cars i drive..:ben:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I had to give the dealer a copy of my insurance when I got a loaner. And was told that anything happening to the loaner would go against my insurance.

·
I got nothin'
303 Posts
Tell them it was like that when you got it.....musta happened in the parking lot :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
The dealer's insurance should cover the car. The only way they can hold you liable is if you signed a waiver form saying you have insurance and will use it to cover any damage to the car.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the only info they wrote down was my license and my credit card... i mean its not really my fault that that happened, you know, plus the windshield is covered under comprehensive...:dunno:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just the passenger side speaker rattle, clicking sound when i turn the steering wheel, sluggish start on cold start, instrument lcd display going dim... and there was a LSD(?) recall that he told me on my car... somekinda electrical problem that drains the battery...
all the little things that bothered me and NEVER had any kind of problem with old car, 2000 civic...

and just got a call from them that they will keep my car overnight to check the cold start in the morning...

how's your car runnin and how are the reflectors?:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts